This September get set for a new talk in town – because auctioneer Toby Limbrick will be sharing all about the secret world of property auctions.
In a complimentary 90-minute seminar, Toby will share privileged information on what to expect when buying and selling at auction to ensure you know the ‘Rules of the Room’.
In this seminar you will learn:
– The opportunities available, types of property sold and why people sell at auction
– The pitfalls and hazards when considering auction property and how to avoid them
– How to research opportunities, organise finance, the legal paperwork and cost deals
– How an auction house operates and the process of buying and selling
– How to calculate a bid price, understand reserve and guide prices
– How to prepare for auction day, understand the role of the auctioneer, and bidding tactics that work
– What happens when you successfully bid and win
How to Buy and Sell Property at Auction: The Inside Story will be held at the Ballroom Bar, The Sun Hotel, Sun Street, Hitchin, SG5 1AF on Tuesday 26th September 2017 at 7.30pm.
For more information and to book your place, contact Toby on 01923 240420 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.